Top Ten Tuesday: Ten characters I’d want on a deserted island with me
A deserted island, huh? So, do I go for practical and useful, or fun, or good conversationalist? So many choices…
1. Gandalf from The Lord of the Rings
Because who doesn’t want the most badass wizard in Middle Earth helping them?
2. Burrich from the Farseer trilogy
Huntmaster, good with hounds and hawks, damn good fighter.
3. Atticus from the Iron Druid Chronicles
Powerful druid who has a connection to the earth. I bet he’d be great for survival stuff.
4. Polgara from The Belgariad
Because someone has to keep everyone in line…
5. Skandranon Rashkae from The Black Gryphon
He’s a freakin’ gryphon, he can just fly me out of there!
6. Leetah from Elfquest
Healer. ‘Nuff said.
7. Katniss from The Hunger Games
Good with weapons, resourceful, and strong.
8. Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files
You’d never have to worry about the fire going out…
9. Simon from The Others
Big bad wolf who can shapeshift. PUPPY!!!
10. Cia from The Testing trilogy
Someone else resourceful and not afraid to do what needs doing.