Well, I sure got a lot of writing done this week! In case you hadn’t noticed, I’m starting to do some new weekly features, so let’s see if I can keep the momentum going. Also, if you look to the sidebar on the right, you’ll see that I’m posting my stuff all over the place now, so you have plenty of options for following me.
Posts on Purrfect Prose this week:
- Monday Musings had a meme.
- Tuesday had my top ten non-fiction books and a teaser for The Magician’s Land.
- Wednesday spotlighted Invisible Beasts as a book that I’m excited about.
- Ten years ago this month, I reviewed Stephen Erikson’s Gardens of the Moon.
- Friday was a silly haiku day.
And of course, there were reviews! Three of them to be precise.