Found this little meme via Should Be Reading. It’s a book blogger quiz:
Top 3 bookish pet peeves?
- Spilling things on my books.
- Reading in the bath makes for crinkly pages.
- Nooks that need charging at the worst possible moment!
Perfect reading spot?
I don’t know that I have one, honestly. I read all over the place. The place I probably read most often is on our living room couch, on the left side. Next most used spot would be on my bed, propped up with a pillow and my cat stomping me into submission.
3 Bookish confessions?
- I buy way more books than I can read.
- If I order a book online, I obsessively check package tracking until it arrives.
- I’m only just now getting into audio books.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
Oh, let’s see… that would be back in April when I read an advance copy of Robin Hobb’s Fool’s Assassin.
How many books are on your bedside table?
At the moment? Eight, I think.
What is your favorite snack to eat while reading?
Get between me and my chocolate chip cookies and die a painful death.
Name 3 books you’d recommend to everyone.
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
- A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Write how much books mean to you in 3 words.
They’re my life!
What is your biggest reading secret?
I’m not as well versed in the classics as you’d think an English major would be. I missed out on a lot of them in high school and haven’t gotten around to reading them yet.